Instructions of withdrawal / revocation
*** beginning of instructions of withdrawal ***
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day of the conclusion of the contract. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Maike Thorun, Aegidienberger Str. 33, 53604 Bad Honnef, Tel.: +49 2224 989992, Email: email@example.com) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
*** end of instructions of withdrawal ***
Model withdrawal form
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
Aegidienberger Str. 33
53604 Bad Honnef
- I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)/for the provision of the following service (*),
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*),
- Name of consumer(s),
- Address of consumer(s),
- Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
(*) Delete as appropriate.
Reference to § 356 Para. 5 BGB
The right of withdrawal expires with a contract for the delivery of digital content on a non-physical data carrier even if the entrepreneur has begun with the execution of the contract after the consumer
1. has expressly agreed that the contractor shall commence with the execution of the contract before the expiry of the withdrawal period and
2. has confirmed his knowledge that he loses his right of withdrawal by his consent with the commencement of the execution of the contract.